Social Media and Content Specialist
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated Social Media and Content Specialist to join our Clickback team. This experienced professional will be responsible for managing and executing on all social media initiatives and will also be responsible for developing SEO friendly content. This role reports directly to the Growth Marketing Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This role will manage and execute on all aspects of our social media marketing initiatives and assist with strategy development
- Develop and expand Clickback’s social media presence to increase leads using all current platforms; LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Create and run paid social media ads to increase and develop qualified leads
- Research new and upcoming social media platforms that can be used
- Crowdsourcing – research to find blogs and websites, such as Quora, answering questions or comments about our industry or products with goal of being part of the online conversations in an effort to promote Clickback, its services and to drive sales leads.
- Prior experience using Social Media Marketing tools (such as Hootsuite)
- Prior experience with brand reputation management
- Ability to stay current and up-to-date on social media tools and industry trends
- Prepare social media/blog reports and recommend options to improve social media or other marketing outcomes.
- Post on the social media accounts of management team members as needed
- Writing and developing SEO friendly content. This role requires strong knowledge of SEO.
- Execute on the content strategy that supports social media marketing, marketing of our product and other company-wide initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online and print.
- Producing quality SEO-friendly content for blog and internal website pages, along with premium content pieces (i.e. case studies, whitepapers, etc.).
- Working with other marketing team members to create content that will drive more top-offunnel leads from digital marketing efforts.
- Working with creative, product, sales and customer success teams to develop and maintain insoftware and help guide content to ensure branding initiatives and content have a consistent message across all company assets.
- Assisting the marketing team with ad-hoc copywriting and/or sales enablement content.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest content marketing strategies and experiment methodology (i.e. conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, etc.).
What You Will Need:
The most important part of any role at Clickback is to think “customer first” by acting as the company storyteller.
- Have 4+ years’ experience growing B2B follower base for social media accounts
- Have 3+ years’ experience running B2B paid social media ads
- Have 3+ years’ experience crowdsourcing for B2B
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- University Degree preferred, especially if in English, Marketing or Journalism
- 3+ years of experience in multichannel B2B content creation
- Prior experience creating quality B2B content
- An excellent researcher, proof-reader, editor, and fact-checker
- Prior experience developing SEO-friendly content is a must
- Outstanding knowledge and experience with MS Office and WordPress is ideal
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proactive with a positive outlook and willingness to take initiative
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions to learn or when unsure
- Excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Detail and results oriented and passionate about your contributions
What Would Be An Asset:
- Prior experience with LeanKit and HubSpot or proven track record learning web-based software
- Previous experience working in a B2B industry with preference at a SaaS or tech company
- Prior experience with email marketing software
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data using Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas and Year-End bonuses
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickback (dot) com if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.