LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
About the Job:
We are looking for an energetic, and dedicated B2B Sales Manager to join our Clickback team. This experienced professional will be responsible for managing both of our high growth ‘inside sales’ and ‘customer success’ teams. This role reports directly to the CEO and works as part of the Sales and Marketing Strategy Team working closely with our Marketing Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The goals of the Sales Manager are many but include direct supervision of our expanding team of currently three Inside Sales Representatives, and currently three Customer Success Managers. The primary goal of this position is to manage a high growth sales team.
- Strong B2B sales knowledge in solution selling techniques to close deals in order to coach the sales team.
- Responsible for administration of Salesforce to create reports and dashboards to provide sales teams and management with relevant data.
- Ability to provide strong and detailed data analytics to teams and management to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to teach and coach a sales team through strong leadership and strong listening skills on how to effectively handle objections and set client expectations so teams meet and exceed targets.
- Daily meetings with your teams to discuss their KPI’s, ability to effectively motivate them through an inviting environment that encourages the sharing of information
- Can quickly resolve escalated customer issues to increase customer retention
- Acting as a resource for your team, intercept issues with corrective actions as required, monitor and review sales department progress, and proactively raise issues with management to collaborate on solutions and options.
- Oversee the Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) to ensure they continue to meet or exceed quotas, team of 3-5 people.
- Oversee the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to ensure they are onboarding new customers quickly and successfully. Ensure they are dealing with support issues in real time and reviewing reports, team of 3-5 people.
- Work with CSMs to build out relevant online content to support new and existing customers. Ensure they are offering world-class customer support to increase client retention.
- Not afraid to align and share customer feedback with marketing, product development and all other departments to provide ideas on improving our products and increasing lead generation.
- Effectively manage processes and procedures and resources.
- Participate in all aspects of leading your team including; hiring, managing performance, developing, motivating and retention.
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ in a Sales Management role in a B2B environment with knowledge of process and procedure development
- Salesforce administration training and experience
- A commitment to being open-minded creating a positive and supportive culture
- Account Management experience with a variety of clients
- Very comfortable with technology
- An understanding of marketing is important for success in this role
- Strong understanding of telephone vs. face to face sales techniques
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of tech industry, specifically SaaS would be preferred.
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial or fast paced company
What Would Be An Asset:
- Experience with email marketing software or SaaS
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary and competitive vacation entitlement
- Paid personal days for illness, bereavement or emergency
- Christmas and Year-End bonuses
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Corporate Social Events, including birthday celebrations
- Wear jeans to work, any day of the week
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Working on cool projects with an amazing group of people
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position
Interested? Please send your resume to careers (at) clickback (dot) com. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.