Sales Development Representative
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
About the Job:
Clickback is a cloud-based software company located in the center of the Niagara Peninsula. Our software products enable marketing and sales departments to generate quality B2B leads for their organizations. Due to our tremendous growth, we have created a new role for a Sales Development Representative.
The new Sales Development Representative will be responsible for developing warm and cold leads through outbound calls, social media, cold emailing and other lead generation tactics to a global audience of businesses. You will create and nurture warm and cold leads through relationship building and a value selling processes. If you’re passionate about sales and want an unlimited bonus structure, you’ll fit right into our growing team.
You will work full-time in our downtown St. Catharines office. If you believe you can work and sell in a fast-paced entrepreneurial software company, we want to talk to you.
We have aggressive goals over the next five years and to meet it we need a Sales Development Representative who is motivated to meet our growth targets for our leading-edge software products. The potential here at Clickback is huge, and we want energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated people to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The goal of the Sales Development Representative is to play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue targets with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. This role may evolve and expand over time;
- Through a combination of outbound contact strategies, convert a portfolio of warm and cold leads into prospects and then paying customers!
- Effectively qualify, conduct needs analysis and follow-up using a variety of methods with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs
- Attain and exceed lead generation goals, benchmarks and KPIs.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain prospect information in Salesforce to track your prospects, and keep comprehensive and accurate prospect information
- Attend sales and product training and develop proficiency in Clickback applications, as well a basic understanding of the B2B lead generation, market and competitors
- Develop a level of expertise of Clickback’s product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve the customer’s business needs.
- Manage a portfolio of warm and cold prospects in various lifecycle stages and allocate appropriate
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferable in a business to business environment
- Result Oriented, extroverted and respectful
- Extremely comfortable and confident in talking to people and starting conversations over the phone
- Adapt to different personality types in order to interact successfully with prospects over the phone
- Proactive and take ownership in your approach in taking care of prospects
- Must be comfortable meeting and/or exceeding monthly quotas and handling rejections
- Exceptional relationship building and sales skills with a strong phone presence
- Competitive and highly confident with a positive attitude and desire to win
- Strong written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions to learn or when unsure
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Must be able to learn quickly from colleagues and other department managers
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial or fast paced company
- Very strong computer skills and an interest in technology
What Would Be An Asset:
- College or University Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with lead generation or marketing software
- Experience in a software or SaaS company
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in a B2B sales position
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience selling services or technology products to mid-size and larger businesses is highly preferred
What You Will Get:
- Competitive wage and unlimited bonus potential
- Great health and dental benefits, RRSP program, including monthly massage program
- Time to recharge with competitive vacation entitlement
- Paid personal days for illness, bereavement or emergency
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
- Corporate Social Events, including birthday celebrations
- Wear jeans to work, any day of the week
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working on cool, leading edge projects with an amazing group of people
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need to commute to the GTA
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickback (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.