Partner Channel Development Manager
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Clickback is a cloud-based software company located in the center of the Niagara Peninsula. Our software products enable marketing and sales departments to generate quality B2B leads for their organizations around the world. Recently we have moved our office and become the anchor tenant at 110 James St. in St. Catharines, the first Tech Accelerator in Niagara.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated business development professional with partner program experience to join our Clickback team. This experienced professional will uncover opportunities, test verticals, build out partner programs and then build out a team to manage multiple programs for Clickback. You will initially work independently with the strategic support of the management team.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and the President. If you’re passionate about your contributions and are a strong communicator and can equally and effectively manage people and partner programs while achieving targets, we want to talk to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will lead the design and implementation of new Business/Partner Programs, increasing sales from referrals to our internal sales team using a combination of both outbound and inbound sales techniques. This role will be responsible for scaling our current Partner Programs and the development of new verticals. Through your outstanding business development and sales skills, you will demonstrate how our Partner Programs will provide current and new partners increased revenues when partnering with Clickback.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Clickback’s existing two partner programs and the relationships with the current partners
- Scale the existing partner programs, manage and grow existing partner relationships and develop strategies for customer adoption
- Investigate, research and report on new partner channel opportunities that fit with Clickback’s offerings and partner program
- Build new partner programs focusing on signing the first partners to test for model success
- Hire, manage and mentor new partner developers to take over and focus on scale and growth of each partner program created and deemed successful
- Ability and experience to design and implement marketing, training and webinar strategies to ensure long-term success of all partner programs
- You and your future team needs to provide ongoing partner program management by:
- Tracking partner referrals
- Identify program modifications when necessary
- Provide ongoing communication to partners regarding any program changes and updates
- Coach and advise partners on Clickback product strategies to help their clients thrive and grow
- Partner program analytics and reporting on each program and the staff managing them, to then present to the management team
- This is an inside position working with partners around the world and therefore telephone relationship building is a key skill or requirement
- There is minimal travel required for a limited number of trade shows and some partner relationship development
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 5 years of senior level business development experience in both selling, building and management of a Business/Partner Program
- Ability to learn new software/technical information and share with a non-technical audience
- Outstanding negotiation, presentation and sales skills
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and results-orientated with a positive outlook and willingness to take initiative
- Customer first mindset
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information of prospective partners in Salesforce and keep comprehensive and accurate partner information
- Follow company policies and sales procedures effectively
- Attend sales and product training and develop proficiency with Clickback’s products, as well as a basic understanding of the email marketing solutions market and competitors
- Strong written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions to learn or when unsure
- Excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Results Oriented, extroverted and respectful
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Would Be An Asset:
- Experience in a software or SaaS company
What You Will Get:
- Competitive wage and commissions
- Great health and dental benefits, RRSP program, monthly massage program
- Time to recharge with competitive vacation entitlement
- Paid personal days for illness, bereavement or emergency
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
- Corporate Social Events, including birthday celebrations
- Wear jeans to work, any day of the week
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working on cool projects with an amazing group of people
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need to commute to the GTA
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.