.Net Software Developer
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
About the Job:
Clickback is a SaaS-based marketing technology company that enables marketers, agencies and our partners to generate quality leads for their organizations. We have an exciting opportunity to join our leading-edge team. We are looking for a driven .Net Software Developer to join our team.
You will work in our new building which will be the home for innovation in Niagara, located in downtown St. Catharines, and will have other innovative companies. If you believe you can work and communicate well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial software company, we want to talk to you.
You will be accountable for high quality and timely development of software revisions against current Clickback’s SaaS offerings, focusing on supporting our MAIL and Data Services products. There will be growth into developing against new products, features and our internal toolsets. You will be a key part of Clickback’s development team, working with .NET C# code against MS SQL servers. You will contribute to the current development framework and processes, while also being a technical reference to our software support team to help resolve customer service issues, allowing Clickback to continue to provide world-class customer support and take our software to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications and revisions to existing applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Focus efforts on resolving client support issues for MAIL and working through Data Services validations
- Ensuring code quality through unit testing, peer review and in cooperation with QA team before going live.
- Interact with various stakeholders such as other developers, managers and, VP’s as necessary
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with .NET C# in a web application or a SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience with .NET C# development against MS SQL databases
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile development frameworks
- Experience working with multilayered software architecture
- Must be organized to prioritize multiple tasks, learn quickly and communicate well with others
- Strong communication skills an absolute MUST
- Strong project management skills
- Commitment to writing high-quality code and outstanding user experiences
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Associates degree and/or bachelor’s degree
- Platforms: Windows Server 2012 R2, IIS, MS SQL Server 2014
What Would Be An Asset:
- Microsoft product/server certifications
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with email marketing software or SaaS offerings
- Project/team experience would be an asset
What You Will Get:
- Competitive base salary in line with reported Canadian salaries
- Great health and dental benefits
- Wellness Program, including on-site massages
- RRSP program
- Potential for bonuses – we offer a Christmas bonus and ability to earn an annual bonus
- Time to recharge with competitive vacation entitlement
- Paid personal days for illness, bereavement or emergency
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
- Corporate Social Events, including birthday celebrations
- Wear jeans to work, any day of the week
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working on cool, leading-edge projects with an amazing group of people
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need to commute to the GTA
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.