UI/UX and Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We are growing and need a UI/UX and Graphic Designer. You will be a member of the Marketing Department and will work with the Software Development team and product team leads on UI/UX projects on existing software as well as a new B2B software offering.
We need an experienced, creative, motivated and very organized person to meet our growth targets for our leading-edge software products. You will assist in launching a new product with a focus on ease of use for the customer. You will also design visually appealing ads, images and graphic work for our website, email campaigns and for our social media channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create user interfaces for websites and/or web applications, understanding the importance of creating simple but attractive user interfaces
- Work closely with a cross-functional, Agile team that includes developers, sales, marketing and product owners to create simple, easy-to-use software
- Design graphical content for user interface elements of our software offerings
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the software functions
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) for various applications
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and product owners
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences – within software requirements and deadlines
- Responsible for executing stunning frontend design work, including creating visual mockups for static and dynamic pages
- Develop site designs by coordinating with developers and product owners and ensure final output matches the intended visual conceptual design
- Work with developers to identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness or UI components)
- Solid understanding and use of HTML structures (Layers, Frames, Tables, Forms, SSI, CSS)
- Design engaging, interactive experiences including the selection or creation of imagery and animation
- Responsible for ad creative, graphics, and web development for our marketing team
- Create conceptual proofs for marketing and software development to demonstrate how the final project or website will look. You are comfortable creating digital proofs
- Understand the importance of corporate and product branding along with message consistency, with ability to create style guides that can be easily followed
- Use documentation to streamline future processes and tasks by recording procedures
- You will design graphics that highlight the story, maximize audience engagement, and increase awareness, in some cases with tight timelines
- Have ability to redesign layout of our software’s User Guides working with our Customer Success Team
What You Will Need:
- Degree or strong work experience in UI/UX and Graphic Design
- 3+ Years of Interface Design preferably for business products and/or on a marketing team producing multi-channel content creation
- 3+ Years of experience, designing web applications is preferred
- Strong WordPress skills
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud – specifically InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional
- Possess a thorough understanding of user-centered design principals
- Be able to show a comprehensive portfolio of recent graphic design, UI and UX work
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a variety of work
- Please note that we work in a PC environment and not MAC
What Would Be An Asset:
- Prior experience with LeanKit or HubSpot
- Experience with Visual Studio Master Pages
- Proven track record learning web-based software
- Previous experience with Telerik and Syncfusion UI components
- Previous experience working in a B2B industry
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.