Graphic and Web Designer
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We are growing and need a Graphic and Web Designer, preferably with UI/UX experience. You will be a member of the Marketing Department but will also work with the Software Development team on UI/UX projects and the Sales team on design updates to our software user guides.
We need an experienced Graphic and Web Designer who is creative and motivated to meet our growth targets for our leading-edge software products. You will design visually appealing ads, images and graphic work for our website, email campaigns and for our social media channels that meet corporate brand standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ultimately, you will use your creativity and skills to assist our marketing department and offer support to our other departments to support our marketing material.
- Responsible for executing stunning front end design work, including creating visual mockups for static and dynamic pages
- Develop site design by coordinating with developers and product owners and ensure final output matches the intended visual conceptual design
- Design engaging, interactive experiences including the selection or creation of imagery and animation
- Lead design review sessions with project teams, gaining consensus and approval
- Responsible for creative, graphics, and web development for our marketing team
- Creating proofs for marketing and software development to demonstrate how the final project or website will look. You are comfortable creating digital proofs
- Creating user interfaces for websites and/or web applications, understand the importance of creating simple but attractive user interfaces
- Understand the importance of corporate and product branding along with message consistency, with ability to create style guides that can be easily followed
- Use documentation to streamline future processes and tasks by recording procedures
- Can demonstrate the use of HTML structures (Layers, Frames, Tables, Forms, SSI, CSS)
- You will design graphics that highlight the story, maximize audience engagement, and increase awareness, in some cases with tight timelines
- Have ability to redesign layout of our software’s User Guides working with our Customer Success Team
- Work with developers to create visual mockups against wireframes, in keeping with brand standards, UX guidelines
What You Will Need:
- Degree or strong work experience in Graphic or Web Design
- 5+ years of experience either working on a marketing team or agency producing multichannel content creation
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a variety of work
- Strong WordPress skills
- Experience with front-end frameworks, wireframe skills to assist with UI/UX projects preferred
- Please note that we work in a PC environment and not MAC
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud – specifically InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional
What Would Be An Asset:
- Prior experience with LeanKit and HubSpot or proven track record learning web-based software
- Previous experience working in a B2B industry
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading-edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas and Year-End bonuses
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.