Customer Success Representative
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Representative to join our team to support our customers as we roll out our newest version of Clickback and continue to grow.
You will be responsible for managing customers in all post-sales activities including account management and software support. This team’s focus is to increase customer retention and success with our offerings. If you’re passionate about customer happiness, you’ll fit right into our growing team.
This full-time position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager and you will work in our downtown St. Catharines office. If you believe you can work and communicate well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial software company, we want to talk to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact for existing customers, using Salesforce and Service Cloud
- Establish relationships with customers
- Facilitate training through webinars, and other media
- Create training, implementation and change management strategies that align with customer goals
- Liaison between customers and other departments of Clickback for seamless service
- Manage a portfolio of customers in various lifecycle stages and allocate appropriate resources to ensure value is being delivered to the customer base
- Develop and deliver “success plans” for key customers identifying milestones, metrics, and risks
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for customers and improve their awareness of the marketing tactics, product features or integrations available through Clickback
- Can implement surveys using Service Cloud to determine customer satisfaction rating so improvements can be made, and lifetime value of customer remains high
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer software support queries
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine and personalized customer experience
- Provide software support and troubleshooting services while escalating technical problems to technical teams on behalf of customers
- Maintain product expertise to ensure a high satisfaction rating
- Well-versed in using Salesforce and Service Cloud and can easily build daily reports to review and analyze CSR activities
- Can report on software support trends and make recommendations for product development or improvements
What you will need:
- College or University Diploma in Sales or Customer Relations or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic thinker with a “Customer First” focus
- Experience working with and supporting customers in a fast-growing SaaS company, preferably in email marketing
- Hands-on professional, relevant Help Desk software experience such as Salesforce, Service Cloud or Zendesk preferred
- Previous experience working in a B2B industry
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is an asset to assist customers with message design
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas bonus
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers(at)clickback(dot)com if you are interested in this opportunity. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.