Customer Success and Account Manager
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
We are looking for the right person with B2B customer experience to join our team in this exciting position with Clickback. You will be responsible for managing our customers in all post-sales activities including account management and software support. If you’re passionate about increasing customer happiness, you’ll fit right into our growing team.
We are currently updating various areas of our software-as-a-service offering including a major revamp of the UI/UX of our product based on customer feedback. These updates will be rolled out in the coming weeks and during this time, you will be trained first as a Customer Support Representative focused on software support for our customers. As you gain experience with the product, the role will evolve into more proactive account management of your own customers as a full Customer Success Manager.
Our company and teams all work collaboratively and have a strong support network to make sure you are successful. You will have access to our experienced Product Team who will fully support you in answering technical questions when not found in our extensive internal knowledgebase which allows our Customer Success team to learn quickly and easily respond to customer inquiries in real-time.
You will become well-versed as a Customer Success Representative before moving immediately into the Account Manager role while still assisting with software support. After training and completion of initial goals, your time will be divided between proactive account management and software support for our customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
Software Support (50-75% of Role):
- Work with other CSMs to provide ongoing support to all customer software inquiries via inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Provide software support and troubleshooting services while escalating technical problems to Product Team
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine and personalized customer experience
- Maintain product expertise to ensure all customers have a high satisfaction rating
- Well-versed in using Salesforce and Service Cloud to ensure all data and customer history is being recorded and tracked
- Is comfortable reporting to management any hurdles encountered by customers through recurring software support trends and make recommendations for product development or improvements
- Update user guides and create onboarding videos for customers to improve the customer experience
Account Management (25%-50% of Role):
- You will regularly present onboarding webinars for new customers that you will account manage and for customers who require ongoing training about software features, etc.
- Proactive account management
- Initial and primary focus will be with newer customers or those who express unhappiness through email and outbound calls
- Track management of account using Salesforce and Service Cloud
- You will focus on a set schedule of ongoing and proactive account management for all customers through email and outbound calls
- Partner with our Clickback in-house marketing team to launch a ‘Beta Project’ where you will offer select customers email content creation services and assist with managing the service
- Establish and build relationships with customers by researching their activity, usage, reports to increase customer engagement and loyalty
- Work with manager to develop “success plans” for key customers identifying milestones, metrics, and risks
- Liaison between customers and other departments of Clickback for seamless service
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for customers and improve their awareness of the marketing tactics, product features or integrations available through Clickback
- Review survey results with the management team to determine customer satisfaction rating or a NPS so improvements can be made, and lifetime value of customer remains high
What you will need:
- College or University Diploma in Sales or Customer Relations or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years in proactive account management role, preference given to candidates with B2B experience
- Comfortable picking up the phone and calling customers to build a strong relationship
- Strategic thinker with a “Customer First” focus
- Comfortable running webinars and presenting information in a friendly manner
- Able to learn new information quickly
- Experience working with and supporting customers in a fast-growing SaaS company, email marketing industry preferred
- Hands-on professional, relevant Help Desk software experience such as Salesforce, Service Cloud or Zendesk preferred
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas bonus
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers(at)clickback(dot)com if you are interested in this opportunity. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.