Content Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Clickback is a cloud-based software company located in the center of the Niagara Peninsula. Our software products enable marketing and sales departments to generate quality B2B leads for their organizations. Due to our tremendous growth, we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist.
Right now, we have our eyes on the prize. We have aggressive goals over the next five years and to meet it we need an experienced Content Marketing Specialist who is motivated to meet our growth targets for our leading-edge software products. The potential here at Clickback is huge, and we want energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated people to join our team. If you’re passionate about your contributions and are an extremely strong writer and communicator we want to talk to you.
Help Clickback achieve its business goals by maximizing the commercial impact of content produced across multiple platforms.
About the Job:
This position of Content Marketing Specialist for Clickback will report directly to the Growth Marketing Manager but will be working closely with the Content Manager on all things related to content. Your job will be to collaborate with various parties – both internal and external – to produce quality content of all sorts that is on time and on budget – while having fun doing it.
You will work on the following key functions:
- Executing on B2B content strategy and deliverables – both online and offline
- Driving more traffic and leads from our blog and website, together with the Content Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ultimately, the job of the Content Marketing Specialist is to think like a journalist and marketer, while working on the development of content initiatives to drive new business for Clickback. Such initiatives include:
- Working with the Content Manager to execute on the content strategy that supports marketing, product and other company-wide initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online and print.
- Producing quality SEO-friendly content for blog and internal website pages, along with premium content pieces (i.e. case studies, whitepapers, etc.).
- Working with other marketing team members to create content that will drive more top-of-funnel leads from digital marketing efforts.
- Working with creative, product, sales and customer success teams to develop and maintain in-software and help guide content to ensure branding initiatives and content have a consistent message across all company assets.
- Assisting the marketing team with ad-hoc copywriting and/or sales enablement content.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest content marketing strategies and experiment methodology (i.e. conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, etc.).
What You Will Need:
The most important part of any role at Clickback is to think “customer first” by acting as the company storyteller who is empathetic towards the pain points of the customer.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- University Degree preferred, especially if in English, Marketing or Journalism
- 3+ years of experience in multichannel B2B content creation
- Prior experience creating quality B2B content
- An excellent researcher, proof-reader, editor, and fact-checker
- Prior experience developing SEO-friendly content is a must
- Outstanding knowledge and experience with MS Office and WordPress is ideal
What Would Be An Asset:
- Prior experience with LeanKit and HubSpot or proven track record learning web-based software
- Previous experience working in a B2B industry with preference at a SaaS or tech company
- Prior experience with email marketing software
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data using Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working with cool, leading edge software products
- Competitive salary
- Christmas and Year-End bonuses
- Great health and dental benefit programs
- Retirement savings program
- Ownership opportunities for all staff
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need for long commuting
- A great corporate culture that is a ‘nonpolitical’ transparent culture, with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.