Account Manager – Partner Channels
LOCATION: Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario
START DATE: Immediately
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One (1)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
About the Job:
Clickback is a cloud-based software company located in the center of the Niagara Peninsula. Our software products enable marketing and sales departments to generate quality B2B leads for their organizations.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated Account Manager to join our Clickback team. This experienced professional will be responsible for managing all current and future Partner Channels including partner onboarding, support and growth. You will focus on increasing partner retention and increasing referrals.
This role reports directly to the Sales Manager but will work in cooperation with the Vice President of Sales and President. If you’re passionate about your contributions and are a strong communicator and can equally and effectively manage multiple partner programs while achieving targets, we want to talk to you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role requires someone who will lead the Account Management for new and current partner channels. You will work with our partners to increase sales from referrals using a variety of techniques. This role will be responsible for scaling our current Partner Programs and ensuring long-term success for all partners. Through your outstanding Account Management skills, you will demonstrate how our Partner Programs provide current and new partners increased revenues and/or new revenue streams by partnering with Clickback.
- Manage partner programs through their life cycle including analysis, program implementation and tracking, including partner and their sales team onboarding
- Partner Work with our with Marketing team to create materials relevant for partners
- Regular follow up calls to partners and their sales staff within partner companies to develop deep relationships
- Manage and grow existing partner relationships and develop strategies for increased referrals
- Design and implement communication and training strategies to ensure the long-term success of the partners including webinars, marketing materials, etc.
- Conduct surveys to collect and analyze partner data and prepare reports
- Engage in activities to increase the reach and diversity of our partner programs
- Provide ongoing partner program management by:
- Tracking partner referrals
- Identify program modifications when necessary
- Provide ongoing communication to partners regarding any policy changes and updates
- Coach and advise partners on Clickback product strategies to help their clients thrive and grow.
- Prepare and deliver reports to management on success or challenges of each program and/or vertical
- This position may require limited travel to trade shows throughout the year in the US
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 5 years of Account Management experience. Preference will be given to those who have developed or worked on a Business/Partner Programs
- Strong ability to develop relationships with partners
- Ability to learn technical information and share with a non-technical audience
- Outstanding online presentation skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and results-orientated with a positive outlook and willingness to take initiative
- Customer first mindset
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain partner information in Salesforce and keep comprehensive and accurate partner information
- Attend product training and develop proficiency in company applications, as well as a basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Curious and not afraid to ask questions to learn or when unsure
- Excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Results Oriented, extroverted and respectful
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Would Be An Asset:
- Experience in a software or SaaS company
What You Will Get:
- Competitive wage and commissions
- Great health and dental benefits, RRSP program, monthly massage program
- Time to recharge with competitive vacation entitlement
- Paid personal days for illness, bereavement or emergency
- Flexible and reasonable work hours that don’t impact your life outside of work
- Corporate Social Events, including birthday celebrations
- Wear jeans to work, any day of the week
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing SaaS company
- Working on cool projects with an amazing group of people
- Work close to home here in Niagara, no need to commute to the GTA
How to Apply for this Position?
Please send your resume to careers (at) clickbackleadgen (dot) com, to the attention of Laura McMahon, if you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Clickback is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Clickback’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.