Clickback Pro Edition
Our strength is in our Email Marketing Intelligence Technology (EMIT) which provides real, proven intelligence compiled over multiple campaigns. EMIT generates three types of analytics reports:
Customer Interest Performance Report
- Assess the relevance and success of Marketing Keywords (MKW) attached to specific links tracking which permission-based prospect/lead engaged with which products.
- Learn which MKWs perform the best so you can tailor your message and build sustainable results.
- Understand which products/topics your customers are most interested in.
- Determine what the demand is for you products.
Business to Business (B2B) Recipient Interest Report
Improve sales with information about what keywords a specific company or individual has seen and/or clicked on in the past. The report provides your sales team with valuable insight, helping them decide which products to consider up-selling or cross-selling during a sales call.
Click Through Submission Report
This graphical report overlays the actual HTML message sent and shows which links were clicked on, the number of times a link was clicked, a percentage breakdown of how the link performed and which Marketing Keywords were associated with that link.
Clickback Pro Marketing Keywords (MKW)
Marketing Keywords are at the heart of the EMIT intelligence reports. You decide which MKW best describe your products and get in-depth information about your recipients.
Keywords track your recipient's interest by:
- Product Lines
- Product Names
- Offering or Service
- Type of Promotion
Automate With Drip Marketing
You can easily set up full campaigns with a series of messages that are sent across multiple days, automatically. You could either upload a list and start sending them the series of emails or set a trigger in your current campaigns to automatically add new recipients after they perform a certain action, such as clicking on a specific offer within an email. With drip marketing you can automatically send relevant messages at the right time.
Advanced A/B/n Multivariate Testing
Our Advanced A/B/n Multivariate testing platform is one of the most robust testing platforms available in Email Marketing. This allows you to test an infinite number of variables including subject lines, by whom the email is sent from, message body content and sending dates and times. This allows you to find the optimal content variation in order to drive the highest return.
Clickback’s software has the ability to integrate with virtually any database-driven software available today. This valuable feature allows email lists to be pushed from your CRM, ERP, or accounting software and into Clickback to ensure you always have the most up-to-date contact information. Email statistics can be moved back into your third party software for a true integration - We have also developed a partnership with Salesforce to make the setup of their software quick and easy.
Mobile & Social
Clickback Pro gives you the ability to optimize emails for reading on mobile devices. Images and formatting are automatically converted to the correct parameters so mobile users can read the email the way you intended it to be. Social Media sharing links have been integrated into Clickback Pro so your campaigns have the capability of going viral.
Build Segmented Lists
Use the data you've gathered from Clickback Pro's extensive reporting to create relevant campaigns based on your customers proven interests and behaviors. Clickback's Segment Builder gives you the ability to send the right message at the right time to the right customers. You'll achieve a much stronger ROI with targeted emails than simply "blasting" a generic message to everyone.
There are three ways to segment a list:
- Interest Segmentation is based on actual interest recipients have shown in marketing key words from past campaigns.
- Market Segmentation lists can target recipients based on demographics and geography. For example, you can send a promotional email to people who live in a particular State or Province.
- Behavioral Segmentation lists are generated based on past behavior. For example, you can send a customized promotional email to people who clicked on a specific link. Or you could improve your click-through rate by building a list of people who did not open your email by creating a new message and resending it.