Inside Sales Representative
Start Date: Continuous Opening
Clickback is revolutionizing the success formula organizations through affordable, easy-to-use digital marketing tools that help discover,
create and grow customer relationships. More businesses, nonprofits, and associations are turning to on Clickback to drive ongoing customer dialogs
through email marketing. All Clickback products come with unrivalled know how, education, and free coaching with a personal touch, including world class customer support.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating new business through the handling of inbound and outbound sales contacts from/to customers that have shown interest in our products and services. The Inside Sales Representatives is often the first impression and introduction to Clickback’s world-class customer experience and your ultimate goal is to create lasting customer relationships.
Forget about that commute to Toronto. We are offering a competitive base salary, combined with a lucrative commission structure, in the heart of Niagara Region.
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound contact strategies, convert high-volume leads that originate from Clickback website and business partners, marketing campaigns and email requests.
- Effectively qualify, conduct needs analysis, and follow-up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise businesses and organizations on e-mail marketing and communication strategies to help their businesses thrive and grow.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
- Web Based Software and/or CRM experience is a strong plus.
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in customer relationship management applications for processing sales, and keeping comprehensive and accurate client information.
- Follow company policies and sales procedures effectively.
- Attend sales and product training and develop proficiency in Clickback application, as well as a basic understanding of the email marketing solutions market and competitors.
- Associates degree and/or bachelor's degree highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of B2B sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented team environment.
- Must be comfortable meeting and exceeding monthly quotas and handling rejections.
- Proficient organizational skills and good problem-solving skills.
- A positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- This position requires prospecting (cold calling) potential partners and marketing professionals.
- Experience selling services or technology products to mid-size businesses and small organizations are highly preferred.
To apply for this position please send your resume to careers(at)clickback(dot)com.